SAM-MS
Thank you for visiting this forum
Please register/log in to view ALL of the posts!

Enjoy your stay Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SAM-MS
Thank you for visiting this forum
Please register/log in to view ALL of the posts!

Enjoy your stay Smile
SAM-MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iAmYellow's Guide ON FRIGGEN REBRITHING. Really, what works for me...

3 posters

Go down

iAmYellow's Guide ON FRIGGEN REBRITHING. Really, what works for me... Empty iAmYellow's Guide ON FRIGGEN REBRITHING. Really, what works for me...

Post  iAmYellow Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:56 pm

Okay Guys... I know it's been a while since i've done this... And i only did it once. SO, in private servers what works for me is this:

FIRST OF ALL, you keep your sword, and then if you wanna rebirth like crazy and find a good training spot and all, you should start out as a Magician. Bishop, Ice/Lighting, Fire/Poison, anything as long as you keep these attacks, (i don't know by name so bare with me), GENESIS the yellow thingy, the ice thingy, and the fire thingy :]. If we do have a PVP keep your teleport it may come handy later.. KEEP THESE BUFFS FOR TRAINING/PVP, holy symbol, infinity, magic guard, teleport. Put all AP points to INT

After the class of the magic guys, rebirth into a warrior. PUt only 35 AP points to str when you get to lv 10+ so you can become a warrior and then add all the AP points to INT . For training purposes, train at the place you were training at level 120+. When you reach to level 30, become a fighter, and that will lead to becoming a Hero. Hero's hold certain Buffs you will lead to perfect awesomeness. You should keep these BUFFS FOR TRAINING/PVP, ( i may not know some of the names so bare with me ), The circle thingy that turns blue then pink, power guard.

Now after these two classes, you can now GO NINJA MODE. Ninja mode as in THE NIGHT LORD. I know some of you guys enjoy this Job like i do, but if you want to be A PVP Hired assassin like iAMYellow is, then you just keep with the legit training, as in you just add enough points to dex so you can be a rouge. Just as before add the rest into INT until you rebirth again. The Buffs you should keep from this job are, Haste, shadow partner, flashjump.

now, after you have rebirthed into these three classes, you can become the all mighty bowmaster :]. Same training as usuall and then you should keep these, BOW BOOSTER, Eagle Eye? the green thing, Strife, Hurricane, Fire arrow from 3rd job?, Arrow rain, and that's it i believe.

After, you train as hard as you can to max all your ap stuffs like str,luk,dex,int. i recommend you buy/keep your sword, buy a dragon bow, and that's it. REMEMBER to get at least 2 maxed ap and about 10 more rebirths, :] Have fun with my stle of training :]

Last edited by iAmYellow on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i messed up on REBIRTHING in the title xD i put REBITHING)

iAmYellow
NOOB

Back to top Go down

iAmYellow's Guide ON FRIGGEN REBRITHING. Really, what works for me... Empty Re: iAmYellow's Guide ON FRIGGEN REBRITHING. Really, what works for me...

Post  [GM]AzNBlade Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:36 am

iAmYellow wrote:Okay Guys... I know it's been a while since i've done this... And i only did it once. SO, in private servers what works for me is this:

FIRST OF ALL, you keep your sword, and then if you wanna rebirth like crazy and find a good training spot and all, you should start out as a Magician. Bishop, Ice/Lighting, Fire/Poison, anything as long as you keep these attacks, (i don't know by name so bare with me), GENESIS the yellow thingy, the ice thingy, and the fire thingy :]. If we do have a PVP keep your teleport it may come handy later.. KEEP THESE BUFFS FOR TRAINING/PVP, holy symbol, infinity, magic guard, teleport. Put all AP points to INT

After the class of the magic guys, rebirth into a warrior. PUt only 35 AP points to str when you get to lv 10+ so you can become a warrior and then add all the AP points to INT . For training purposes, train at the place you were training at level 120+. When you reach to level 30, become a fighter, and that will lead to becoming a Hero. Hero's hold certain Buffs you will lead to perfect awesomeness. You should keep these BUFFS FOR TRAINING/PVP, ( i may not know some of the names so bare with me ), The circle thingy that turns blue then pink, power guard.

Now after these two classes, you can now GO NINJA MODE. Ninja mode as in THE NIGHT LORD. I know some of you guys enjoy this Job like i do, but if you want to be A PVP Hired assassin like iAMYellow is, then you just keep with the legit training, as in you just add enough points to dex so you can be a rouge. Just as before add the rest into INT until you rebirth again. The Buffs you should keep from this job are, Haste, shadow partner, flashjump.

now, after you have rebirthed into these three classes, you can become the all mighty bowmaster :]. Same training as usuall and then you should keep these, BOW BOOSTER, Eagle Eye? the green thing, Strife, Hurricane, Fire arrow from 3rd job?, Arrow rain, and that's it i believe.

After, you train as hard as you can to max all your ap stuffs like str,luk,dex,int. i recommend you buy/keep your sword, buy a dragon bow, and that's it. REMEMBER to get at least 2 maxed ap and about 10 more rebirths, :] Have fun with my stle of training :]

Nice Guide Razz
[GM]AzNBlade
[GM]AzNBlade

Back to top Go down

iAmYellow's Guide ON FRIGGEN REBRITHING. Really, what works for me... Empty guide

Post  AdminSam Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:27 am

great guide
but if u want to rebirth like nothin u can do that or call me i will rebirth u like nothin

AdminSam
Admin

Back to top Go down

iAmYellow's Guide ON FRIGGEN REBRITHING. Really, what works for me... Empty Re: iAmYellow's Guide ON FRIGGEN REBRITHING. Really, what works for me...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down